The Florida Food Policy Council is in the process of creating a member-driven mission statement.
Support the Florida Food Policy Council – Become a Member today!
An annual membership ranges from $10 to $60 and will provide you with:
- Access to membership meetings and events for the year
- Access to the online FLFPC workspace
- A quarterly newsletter.
- Access to online resources as they become available.
- Discounts on Food Policy sponsored events.
- And the knowledge that you are supporting efforts to develop a more sustainable and just food system for all.
Membership gains you access to all FLFPC meetings and events, including our fourth membership meeting of the year being held in Broward County on November 19. We will discuss desired goals, build on the membership and governance process, and make the new organization as member-driven and grassroots in character as possible.
*We are currently registered as a non-profit corporation with the State of Florida and will be filing for 501c3 status with the IRS once we have held our first elections.
*Please contact us at email@example.com if you are in need of a scholarship.